Sunday 1 February 2009

Buttercup

21/03/09
2pm Saturday, all quiet on the Westf...save a small number of Hollister teens (I'm not joking, pan towards the brown bags!)

Constraints regarding decisions

Two fair and two dark- balance aforethought

Well, hello!

Carrot and Coconut (in the fore)

Moist and luscious...

...and flipping expensive!

--------

Westfield= Hollister + Buttercup
(if you're a budding teenage girl that is)

This post is dedicated to I heart cupcakes. Sorry with the washed out pics- crappy mobile phone and so on.

Yes in addition to yesterday's shopping spree at Hollister, my 'Betty' of a daughter concluded that a day at Westfield wouldn't be complete without at least a pilgrimage to Buttercup. As you can see from the second photo, it's those teenagers again and to top it all, we were served by that teenage dude on the left.

£2.50 for each cupcake; honest to Him up there, what's wrong with Tesco's 4.5" carrot cake for £ 1.58? What little I had left in my wallet was spent on my daughter's 4 cuppies (you work it out!). Until I recoup my monetary status, I can only come back here and report on what all the fuss' about.



Westfield London Shopping Centre
First Floor (near Habitat)

One Ariel Way
London W12 7GF


www.buttercupcakeshop.co.uk

4 comments:

thora said...

Great post. I also looked up Hollister yesterday. Well, I registered all your spendings with a little Schadenfreude, my Betty is expensive, too.

bellaphon said...

'Schadenfreude'- Bloodfire! thanks for the awakening, I last heard of this word when I was a spotty 14 year old...thank you!

I heart cupcakes said...

I agree the cupcakes are a wee bit expensive but they do taste fab! One of my faves - although the store in Kensington is nicer!!
thanks for the dedication - just been catching up on my blog reading following my holidays!

bellaphon said...

IHC- You're welcome. I've yet to try Buttercup's little wonders, I shall give the Kensington one a go. Ta.